Monday, January 9, 2012

Breakfast Souffles

Nate had to run a quick errand first thing Sunday morning.  And since Laura was up, he figured he’d take her with him.  And since they’d be out, he figured they’d pick up some breakfast.

Nate: What do you want?
Me: Oh, whatever. You know what I like.
Nate: No. Do not give me that crap. There is no way I am guessing what a hungry pregnant lady wants. You are crazy.
Me: I WANT CHICK FIL-A ON A SUNDAY!
Nate: Not happening. What about Panera?
Me: Ooh… I forgot about Panera!

So Nate brought me back a ham and cheese breakfast souffle, which was perfection in a muffin cup.  Laura ate an entire one by herself, while giving me the side eye every time I tried to steal a forkful of hers (having devoured my own in mere seconds).

Me: Ohmigahd Nate. These are so freaking good. Om nom nom nom.
Nate: I bet you could figure out how to make them.
Me: YOU ARE SO SMART! Probably Pillsbury crescent rolls and eggs…
[google DIY Panera breakfast souffle]
Me: AH!  Epicurious for the win!  NATE!  My favorite recipe site EVER has a recipe!  And you’ll never guess – the recipe specifically calls for Pillsbury crescent rolls!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

Check out the recipe, because these things are so delicious.  And could they be easier?  I think no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this recipe?